Born and raised in Los Angeles, "JOE IRON" is a 4th generation Japanese American Music Producer & Songwriter based in Tokyo, Japan. Best known for being Japan's first Trap Music producer, JOE IRON has broaden his musical talent to include hits in other genres of music such as R&B, Dance & Pop. He has a proven track record of hit songs over the past 7 years has made him one of the most sought after producers in Japan, as well as Asia.
In addition to his production success, he has also established himself as a producer/artist himself. His critically acclaimed mixtape series "Banzai Boy" has become a staple in the Japanese Hip-Hop scene. To this date, his two mixtapes "Banzai Boy" & "Banzai Boy Vol. 2" has received over 100,000 total downloads worldwide.
JOE IRON production credits include some of the top artists in Japan. From AK-69 to SHINGO☆西成, his discography includes almost every major Hip-Hop star in Japan and help create the new sound of Japanese Hip-Hop, that is now garnering worldwide attention.
- Nine song produced by JOE IRON have been ranked #1 on iTunes Japan
- Has over 200+ production and songwriting credits
- Reverbnation #1 ranked Hip-Hop artist in Japan (2012-2013)
- Made a cameo appearance in the Japanese motion picture "Tokyo Tribe"
- JOE IRON's song "Sax Man" was the campaign song for Japan cellphone company giant AU in their iPhone debut campaign.
- Graduated from University High School (Los Angeles) and California State University Long Beach in the United States.
- Operates a music studio in Okinawa City, Okinawa Japan
「JOE IRON」 (ジョーアイアン)
これまでもBIGZAM (Nitro Microphone Underground) “TOKYO HEADZ”, やJESSE (RIZE)、SCARSや、最近ではDJ HAZIMEの"MY AJ"など、数多くの楽曲をを手掛けてきたJOE IRONだが、そのUS直系なサウンドを惜しみなく披露した今作で、更にシーンの注目を集めることになるだろう。2012年11月13日JOE IRONが、総勢20人以上の日本人ラッパー／DJ参加のフリー・ダウンロード・アルバム「BANZAI BOY」をリリースし5万以上のダウンロードを記録。先行公開されていた、EGO／DRAIG／STEELOが参加した“BASEBALL MONEY”、フィメール・ラッパー：MICHOによる「ジャパニーズギャル」も収録されているので、初めて聴く人もPVをチェックすれば、そのクオリティに驚かされるはず。