Born and raised in Los Angeles, "JOE IRON" is a 4th generation Japanese American Music Producer & Songwriter based in Tokyo, Japan. Best known for being Japan's first Trap Music producer, JOE IRON has broaden his musical talent to include hits in other genres of music such as R&B, Dance & Pop. He has a proven track record of hit songs over the past 7 years has made him one of the most sought after producers in Japan, as well as Asia.
In addition to his production success, he has also established himself as a producer/artist himself. His critically acclaimed mixtape series "Banzai Boy" has become a staple in the Japanese Hip-Hop scene. To this date, his three "Banzai Boy" mixtapes has received over 120,000 total downloads worldwide. He has garnered mainstream success with his work with CRAZYBOY (ELLY from 三代目 J Soul Brothers) on the chart topping single "Double Play".
JOE IRON production credits include some of the top artists in Japan. From AK-69 to SHINGO☆西成, his discography includes almost every major Hip-Hop star in Japan and help create the new sound of Japanese Hip-Hop, that is now garnering worldwide attention.
- Ten song produced by JOE IRON have been ranked #1 on iTunes Japan
- Has over 200+ production and songwriting credits
- Reverbnation #1 ranked Hip-Hop artist in Japan (2012-2013)
- Made a cameo appearance in the Japanese motion picture "Tokyo Tribe"
- Graduated from University High School (Los Angeles) and California State University Long Beach, in the United States.
- Operates a music studio in Okinawa City, Okinawa Japan
「JOE IRON」 (ジョーアイアン)
これまでも, あやまんJAPANや、AK-69や、最近ではCRAZYBOY (ELLY from 三代目 J Soul Brothers)のオリコン/iTunes1位曲"Double Play"と"Double Play Remix feat. EXILE SHOKICHI"など、数多くの楽曲をを手掛けてきたJOE IRONだが、そのUS直系なサウンドを惜しみなく披露した今作で、更にシーンの注目を集めることになるだろう。